Here are some Golden Rules of caring for your jewellery.
- Always remove when showering. Avoid to exposure to water, perfumes, and body lotions.
- Gently polish your jewellery with one of JAM Designs soft polishing clothes
- Store in a jewellery box
- 925 Sterling Silver, will tarnish over time, avoid contact with water, lotions, perfumes. Use one of JAM Designs polishing clothes to bring back the shine. Or you can purchase one of our Anti-tarnish bags to keep your sterling from tarnishing.
Gemstones: can be damaged by chemicals, water and even sunlight but prolonged exposure to the latter may cause certain gemstones to become paler. To keep gemstones clean and shiny, polish with a soft cloth.
Sterling Silver Care and Cleaning
Here are some to keep your Sterling Silver jewellery in great shape for many years.
- Jewellery should be put on after products like, lotion, perfume, and hairspray
- DO NOT wear while bathing or swimming
Tarnish is a naturally occurring reaction of the metal alloy and common elements in the air and water that surround us. All Sterling Silver will need to be cleaned periodically.
**Use JAM Designs Anti- tarnish polishing cloth, but take care to avoid stones and pearls**