Finding the Right Ring Size
To find out the ring size of an existing ring, measure the inside diameter and use our download guide and cut out the ring sizer.
- Select a ring that fits your desired finger.
- Place the ring over the circles. The measurement shown refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Measure your finger.
Here is how to measure your finger using our paper ring sizer:
- Download template and print out
- Cut out the ring sizer.
- Place the end of the ring sizer through the indicated slit to make a loop.
- Wrap the loop around the desired finger with the letter size visible. The letter that appears closest to the slit is your ring size. Easy!